|Leg - Knee to Ankle||40+|
|Hand to Elbow||35+|
|Leg - Knee to Thigh||40+|
|Hand to Shoulder||45+|
ABOUT OUR WAX
A lukewarm wax (not hot wax), water soluble—any residue will shower off with soap and water.
- Natural pine resin from Portugal, filtered twice—trees are milked for resin, not cut down!
- Natural beeswax
- Citronella essential oil: powerful antiseptic, natural fragrance
- Soluble collagen: reduces pulling effect, controls irritation, avoids hair breakage
- We cannot wax if you are using Accutane.
- Usage of prescription medications such as Differin, Retin-A, Renova, Steroids, Retinols or similar products that affect skin tissue, sensitizing or thinning it, must be discontinued a minimum of seven days prior to waxing.
- If you have a bee or pollen allergy, be aware that hives may occur temporarily.
- We do not recommend waxing sunburned skin.
- We suggest that body waxing should be scheduled a week or more before your menstrual cycle or approximately a week after. This is a guideline. You may have a higher sensitivity during your cycle.
- For best results, hair length should be 1/4 inch (Approximately 2-3 weeks of growth).
- Pregnant women have a higher sensitivity.
- Trimming for Brazilian bikini waxing is recommended, but not required. An additional fee may be charged if trimming needs to be done at time of service.